Sunday, October 10, 2004

Tobi: Fight with Gail over.

Finally.

I called her this morning and said, "We still fighting?!"

She responded, "Are you still fighting with me?"

I said, "Are you acknowedging my points? That's the only thing that ever makes me mad at you."

She acknowledged that she would need to be careful about Mouse, but did note that she was annoyed that everyone in the family disliked Mouse.

I reiterated that I am only saying that she should be careful around Mouse with the baby because she doesn't know what was done to Mouse before she got her. And I said that I totally am not argueing that she should get rid of Mouse anymore---I think she should keep her based on their relationship. (My opinion doesn't really matter on that, but I hope it made her feel a little less put upon.)

Anyway, I am glad we aren't fighting anymore.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tobi,
No comment on te Blog. But if you care to speak with Glenn Paul you will contact him at gpgreen@yahoo.net tHAT IS ALL

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home