Monday, October 18, 2004

I got a picture in the mail of my niece



Lizzy of "The Little Hot" (arizona) and Tobi of the Lone Star State.

This picture was taken when I came out to visit my sister Jane's family. Like all good pictures there is a good story to this.

Lizzy's favorite thing to do to me was to say she was going to give me a hug and then she would head butt me right in my gut. :p Yeah, I know---all Padwicks are weird.

So she kept telling me, "OK, THIS time I am going to give you a hug...Really!" and as a dutiful uncle I of course put my arms out to get a hug---and she head butts me in the gut.

So by the time Jane took this picture, I have Lizzy's arms pinned and her battering ram ...I mean her adorable angelic head... facing away from me. She is none too pleased. You can see the little gears in hear head cranking away as she tries to figure out a way out of...blech! a hug!

You will note that she hasn't even noticed yet that I am digging my chin into her head.

Actually... when I think about how all of this ended I think I ended up biting my tongue! Oh well, the girls in my family take it easier on me than the girls outside of my family. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home