Sunday, September 19, 2004

Tobi: Lots of News

A lot of stuff has been going on.

It all started when Big House told me that Tina kinda dug me.

Then while I was talking to Big House Tina got on the line. We (Tina and I) talked until 6 AM. At the end of the call we had admitted to being immensely attracted to each other.

Over the last few days we have spent about 20 hours on the phone. She is an amazing woman.

Tina is driving down with Big House to see me on Wednesday. She wants to go clubbing (!?)---I am worried about that. I don't think I have danced in the last decade ---and I wasn't a great dancer to start. But I did say "whatever you want to do" :P

As almost a forgotten item, I got into a fender bender. It seems so unimportant in comparison.

I am also moving to a new apartment. Time to leave the apartment I got to make Tiff comfortable behind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home